Salted Toffee Pretzel Bark
• 1 bag mini pretzels (at least 4 or 5 cups)
• 1 cup butter (not margarine)
• 1 cup brown sugar
• 12 oz. bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
• Sea salt (if desired)
1. Line 11 x 17 cake pan with parchment paper.
2. Cover the bottom with a layer of pretzels.
3. Combine butter and brown sugar in a saucepan over medium heat, and bring to a full boil. Stir continually.
4. Pour slowly over the pretzels.
5. Place in a 350° oven for 8 minutes, or until bubbly all over.
6. Remove from oven and sprinkle evenly with chocolate chips.
7. Let sit for a minute to melt the chocolate.
8. Then smooth chocolate surface with a spatula.
9. Sprinkle with sea salt if desired.
10. Cool to room temperature.
11. Place in freezer for 10-15 minutes to harden chocolate topping. Or lift out of pan onto a cutting board and cut with a pizza cutter to make bars.
12. Remove from the pan and break into bite sized portions.
(google search image)