And that is pretty simple!
- Cut a zucchini in half lengthwise and trim a little off the bottom so it sets flat in a baking dish.
- Scoop out the center where the seeds are with a spoon
- Brush the surface with a mixture of crushed garlic, olive oil, salt and pepper
- Arrange halved grape tomatoes or roma tomatoes into the grooves.
- Bake at 350 degrees oven for about 30 minutes
- Remove and place mozzarella cheese in between the tomatoes
- Place them under the broiler til golden and bubbling (Watch so Not to Burn)
- Remove and drizzle with olive oil and a sprinkling of grated Parmesan
You are done! Just that Simple!