A little note about my recipes. Mine are more about using pre-made mixes that are easily available. I’m sure some will argue they aren’t as healthy but if you need to eat gluten free and you’re not because of time restraint – That’s NOT healthy! Our son nearly died because of Celiac Disease so this is my passion for those who have no choice.
- 1 pound chicken breast, sliced into strips
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow onion, sliced
- 1 Tablespoon oil
- 2 pkgs. McCormick’s Fajitas Seasoning Mix (Only 1 I know for Sure is GF)
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- corn tortillas – Make sure you READ the label carefully!
- cheddar cheese, grated
- sour cream
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place chicken, peppers, onion, garlic, and oil in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix Seasoning mix per direction in a small bowl.
- Pour over the chicken mixture and stir to coat well.
- Spread the chicken mixture evenly into a 11×9 baking dish
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked completely through.
Serve with warm tortillas and all the fixings. We always have to TRIPLE this recipe but only DOUBLE the McCormick Seasoning mix.