Gluten Free Parmesan Roasted New Potatoes
- 2 pounds new potatoes, washed and patted very dry
- Olive oil
- Salt & Pepper
- 1/2 cup (or more!) freshly grated Parmesan cheese, plus approx. 1/4 cup to add at the end
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Quarter the potatoes and spread onto a large baking sheet (you can use 2 baking sheets if you have a lot of potatoes).
- Drizzle liberally with olive oil, and use your hands to toss and coat well.
- Sprinkle generously with salt and black pepper.
- Sprinkle on the 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan. Toss again to evenly distribute the salt, pepper, and cheese.
- Place in oven and roast for about 15 minutes, then use a spatula or spoon to stir the potatoes (this will ensure even crisping). Return to oven for about another 15 minutes, or until potatoes are crisp and golden, and fork-tender
When you place in a serving bowl sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup of cheese and serve immediately. The cheese will melt with the heat.