Has there ever been a time in your life When There Were No Words…Just Tears? This past year I have shed many tears alone in the night. Many times I thought my heart would burst from the pain I felt of almost loosing 4 of our children. Our daughter fled for her life on the mission field. 2 of our boys were in a near death car accident & the other son has a fatal blood disease. God saw my tears then, He still sees my tears…when I can’t even speak a word.
Psalm 56:8 “…put thou my tears into thy bottle…”
- As the Doctors work frantically to keep him alive when blood clots have shut his lungs down
- The air flight team has taken 2 of your sons to 2 different trauma hospitals 3 states away.
- Your daughter flees for her life as she shares Christ to an unchristian country
- A friend cries as she knows her son is continuing to make the wrong decisions
- The loved one who has fallen into adultery and left behind a beautiful family
- The adult children who have strayed away from the Lord
- A teenager who has engaged in witch craft
- A beloved pet has to be put down
- So much Hurt. Anger. Tragedy. Pain. Death
God knows each and everyone of our sorrows and has witnessed them. He has seen us cry until we can’t cry any more. He knows and feels our heartache. He sees our tears when we have cried all alone in the dark. He has them recorded – every one of them. And He has our tears collected in a bottle. How precious we are to Him!
How amazing is that? The God that holds the whole world together, created the mountains, the seas and everything in the cosmos, cares that much for me!
Psalms 126:5 They that sow in tears shall reap in joy.