- I want to let others know I struggle with anxiety & discouragement, fight with sin everyday, & yet I cling to God.
- I want to share lunch with an overwhelmed friend & focus on her needs.
- I want to say, “I’m sorry!” a million times to a friend I wronged because I am ever aware of my failure & my need of God.
- I want to make easy & simple meals for many friends – not just a few.
- I don’t mind if there’s mud on my floor or a dog on my couch.
- I don’t want to be critical of everything my friend has to say & think of myself more spiritual.
- I want my kids to always know – without question – I LOVE THEM!
- I want to hold hands with my husband & hug his neck every time I get the chance. I want to love, serve, support, & respect him.
- I want to see people as being more important than things & for God to be the center of everything. EVERYTHING.
- I want to enjoy and celebrate the people who God brings into my life ON PURPOSE!
This is what’s eternal.