Right in the middle of the ordinary hectic week God showed up for me.
Sometimes I rush right past Him and do not even notice.
And yet…He still remains whether I notice Him or not.
Remember Moses? He was in the middle of the desert just tending his sheep. And there it was a burning bush… right in the middle of his desert.
It wasn’t until…
- Moses stopped what he was doing to…
- Notice what God was doing…
- Then God changed everything for Moses.
Moses paid attention to God!
My burning bush may be just ahead.
I may have to…
- Stop what I am doing to…
- Notice what God is doing…
- Then God can change everything for me.
Pay attention to what God is doing.
Maybe today…maybe tomorrow.
God may have a burning bush right around the next corner for me.
Right in the middle of my desert. God loves me like that, you know?
Therefore, I will not give up!