I posted this (as a note) on my facebook page about a year ago. The older I get the more patience I have with some things and the less patience I have with others. Go figure! I know I would be a much better mother today but I would be much less tolerant of racism and ignorance!
Things that IRK me!
- Closed minded people.
- 10 year old children on facebook (go play with your toys)
- People saying, “Knock on Wood.” Really? What does that do?
- People saying, “There must be a dark cloud over your head” Wow! Thanks for the encouragement!
- People that try to control others through guilt and manipulation. (Get a remote controlled toy! Quit playing with humans beings!)
- People who constantly complain about the Mexicans. Hello!!! There are 2 borders. Did you forget Canada? Oh, they’re ok because they look white & work our horse farms!
- When I express my opinion on America & someone disagrees with ….”If you don’t like America, then leave the country”…Really? Wasn’t that the kind of logic that Hitler used on the Jews? This is America. I am an American. I do have an opinion. Thank you very much!
- People who let an itzy bitzy teeny bit of power allow them to become a J.E.R.K.
- People ruining the sarcasm in Facebook statuses by posting a totally practical 3 page comment to prove how wise you are. We roll our eyes at you! It’s FB!
- People that post about welfare. Welfare includes – Foodstamps, Medical care, Housing, a whole lot of stuff – so you better think! I PROMISE! PROMISE! you, if I need food stamps to feed my family I WILL GET THEM! And don’t tell me YOU will let YOUR child go hungry. Get rid of your pompas attitude – Or better yet, go help feed them!
Oh boy…I could add another 10! How about you? ~Jen